- Yay! Gluten free beer! Boo! It's by Anheuser-Busch (spit)!
- As I feared, explicitly gluten free foods cost more than their regular counterparts.
- But there are a lot of regular foods that are naturally gluten free (Rice Chex, corn tortillas) as long as you take a careful look at the ingredients lists.
- We found gluten free flour and the xanthan gum required to make it work. Mr E is making pizza crust tonight (from gf mix) and may tackle gf banana bread this weekend. We cued up a bread machine for purchase next pay day. :D
- I never realized there was that much wheat in food.
- Still need to work on getting more fresh fruits and vegetables into our diet.
All in all, it was more expensive than a regular stocking run, but we've got enough to keep me fed for a couple weeks, so it's a win overall.