- As part of my commute, I'm walking about an hour a day. I'm also trying to use my exercise bike at least three days a week, with a goal of five days a week.
- There are a lot of squirrels in Riverfront Park, and squirrels make me smile.
- The thumb thing gives me a plausible excuse for a mid-life crisis. :D
- Home made sandwiches for lunch.
- Other advantages of riding the bus: I can't get a wild hair and drive to the store for snacks. Somebody else has to worry about traffic. Being near people I don't know helps build up my stranger tolerance. :D
Monday, June 11, 2007
Positivity? On a *Monday*?!?
Things to be positive about: